The Site is not intended for children under the age of 18. It does not knowingly collect personal information online from visitors in this age group.
1. Collection of Personal Information from Site Visitors. Except as specifically set forth herein, CBD Product Link may collect: (a) the email addresses of users that communicate with CBD Product Link via email; and (b) information knowingly provided by the user through the Site, though, for example, direct correspondence by email, form submission, and/or product orders. CBD Product Link may also use Internet cookies and other identifiers or methods of web analysis (such as Google Analytics) to gather, store, and track certain information related to your visit to and activity on the Site. If you would like a list of the cookies that we use, please contact us. If you are uncomfortable with the idea of your information being used in this way, most computer systems and web browsers offer privacy settings and options, such as disabling cookies or opting for “Do Not Track” features. CBD Product Link does not override these settings or options and encourages you to use them to enhance your choices and personalize your experiences. However, in order to access certain content, features, services, products or benefits on the Site, you may be required to provide CBD Product Link with certain information, including some types of personally identifying information such as your email, your address, and your phone number. If you do not wish to provide such information through the Site or if you opt to utilize the aforementioned privacy features of your computer system or web browser, you may be unable to obtain certain content, features, services, products or benefits of the Site.
2. Use of Personal Information Collected. By providing personally identifiable information to us, we are better able to match your interests. CBD Product Link may use your personally identifiable information to process and fulfill orders, send emails to confirm your order status and shipment, to communicate with you and to send you information by email, postal mail, or other means about our products, services, contests, and promotions. In general, we use personal information collected on the Site for the specific purpose for which it was volunteered; to help develop better products, and/or market, sell, or provide products and services; for market research purposes or to provide you with marketing information that CBD Product Link believes would be of particular interest; and to comply with any legal or regulatory requirements, process or provisions. In order to better serve you, we may combine information you provide to us on the Site with information from third parties, including demographic or public information.
3. Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties. We may share information collected through the Site with our subsidiaries, affiliated companies, and business partners for the purpose of providing you with the products and services you seek from the Site. We may also share your email and mailing address with our manufacturing partners. From time to time, CBD Product Link may disclose the data collected through the Site, including personally identifiable information, to other persons or entities whom we believe are trustworthy. In such cases we might rent, exchange, share and/or cross-reference information, including contact information about you that will enable such persons or entities to contact you regarding products and services that may be of interest to you. Additionally, in order to provide you with a better customer experience, we may share information with service providers, subcontractors, and business partners who have been retained to perform functions on our behalf or to provide services to us.
These services include:
a) Order fulfillment, warehousing, and delivery;
b) Advertising, marketing, surveys, and promotions, including partnerships and teaming efforts with other companies whose products or services we think you might enjoy;
c) Information technology and office services, including software and website development, website hosting, management and evaluation, and data processing, exchange, and cross-referencing;
d) Payment processing services, fraud protection, and credit risk reduction; and
e) Legal, accounting, audit and other professional service providers.
5. Security Measures and Communications. The confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to or from CBD Product Link via the Site or via email cannot be, and is not, guaranteed. You acknowledge that the technical processing and transmission of the Site’s content may be transferred unencrypted and involve: (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Accordingly, CBD Product Link is not responsible for the security of information transmitted via the Internet.
6. Access to and Ability to Correct Personal Information; Opt-Out Right. Upon your request, CBD Product Link will provide you with a summary of any personal information retained by CBD Product Link that has been voluntarily provided by you to CBD Product Link through email, contact forms, or other online avenues. You may modify, correct, change or update your personal information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Except as necessary to obtain the services or information requested, you may opt out of having your personal information, which has been voluntarily provided by you to CBD Product Link through email, contact forms, or other online avenues, prospectively retained by CBD Product Link or used by CBD Product Link for secondary purposes. This provision does not apply to collection of the type of web browser used to visit the Site or to information provided or collected that does not meet the description hereunder.
8. California Residents. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 (also known as the “Shine The Light” law) permits users who are California residents to request and obtain (once a year; free of charge) information about the personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. If applicable, this information would include a list of the categories of personal information that was shared and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please contact us.
10. QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION. If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at email@example.com.
Contact us today
A 10-minute chat could make all the difference for your business. If you are serious about expanding your business, reach out so that we can help. Our experienced, knowledgable, and friendly team has all the tools you need at the lowest prices on the market. What is better than that? CBD Product Link exists to give you that competitive advantage to blow past your competitors. We're ready when you are.